The program started its activities since 2008. Sustainable and Decent livelihood development is the objective of the program.
To get better and decent job opportunity all men and women, in particular the unemployed youth, RISDA-Bangladesh has conducted Skills Training program. Other activities includes market survey, designing marketable skills training curriculum and Job Placement Support. RISDA-Bangladesh is also running a permanent Vocational Training Centre based in Birulia, Savar, Dhaka. It has also a outreach center at Salta, Faridpur.
Our Achievements up to June 2019
- 1,02,760+ Trainees Enrolled in Skills Training
- 98,442+ Trainees Completed Course in Skills Training
- 20457+ Trainees Placed Job
- 61,242+ Trainees Self Employed
- 3+ Institutes Established for skills Training
- 20+ Outreach Center Established for skills Training
We will expand our activities in new areas and continue to adapt our models to the context of the project areas. Keeping in mind our mission and future goals we have to stride for our next steps and identify our future strategies. We are aware of our limitations, yet we are determined to explore our potentials. We look forward with hope and passion to accomplish our tasks ahead based on our learning and experience.