Volunteerism forms an integral part of the lifestyle of Bangladeshi. Sharing resources and skills for the benefit of family or community members is routine. Over 16 million people volunteer each year in areas such as education, health, environmental protection and disaster response.
RISDA_Bangladesh has a wide scope of activities ranging from volunteers recruitment to resource mobilization, from advocacy campaigns on SDGs and Human Rights to training, from research to project design, from RISDA system support to partnership building and emergency response. Currently we are working with different youth organizations and support them in strengthen their networks.
- University degree(Hon’s or Masters)
- At least 25 years old (no upper age limit)
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Strong commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to adjust to difficult living conditions
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skill
If you are interested in volunteering with RISDA-Bangladesh, please download Volunteer-Application-Form and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org