The program started since 1998 in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. The objective of the program is to provide training for the rural /village doctors, raising public awareness about personal health, hygiene, family planning, food & nutrition and supporting Primary Health Care as well.
RISDA-Bangladesh has continued different activities since the inception of COVID-19 along with other activities as part of its social responsibility.
We are providing the following assistance to the people:
- Arranging public awareness program regarding COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organizing different volunteer groups and train them to assist helpless people.
- Organizing special training programs on COVID-19 for village doctors.
- Free masks and hand sanitizers have been distributed among the people during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Supplying Oxygen cylinder to the COVID-19 affected patients.
- Supplying medicines & food items to the COVID-19 affected patients.
- Arranging ambulance service.
- Food has been distributed among day laborers and helpless people.
- Disinfectant has been sprayed for cleanliness.
- Managing primary health care.
- Assisting people for COVID-19 test.
Our Achievements up to March 2021
- 1200+ Volunteer training
- 5000+ Musk distribution
- 1000+ Hand sanitizer distribution
- 5000+ Food distribution among the helpless people.
- 500+ P.P.E distribution.
- 10 + Areas spraying disinfectant for cleanliness.
- 5000+ Telemedicine service & Primary health care.
- 10000 + Public awareness